Hello everyone! I've been reviewing the last month's worth of french inspired projects again and I have to say WOW! ... they are ALL impressive ... I'm amazed at the never ending stream of inspiration found here!

Can you believe next week is Thanksgiving? Not only does that mean giving thanks but also a reminder to me that it's coming time to send out Christmas cards to family and friends that I'm thankful for. I like to make my own cards for the holidays {no surprise!} and thought why not go for a little French theme this year. My "go to" place for inspiration is always Etsy ... and here are a few examples that caught my attention.

{click on photo for more info}











I know, I know ... me too!
I'm ready to get the card stock, my glue and glitter out!!
How about you? Will you be making any French inspired holiday cards, wrap or tags?
You know we would love to see them if you do.
In the mean time link on up what inspirations you have to share for this week.

xo
Jill {Gypsy Brocante}
Pin It button on image hover