The Tale Begins...

Do you ever have a story to post but there aren't pictures to coordinate with the topic? Since today is one of those days, I thought I'd just throw some pretty pictures in for viewing enjoyment but they really don't help tell the story one little bit.
Before I begin my story, I want to tell you about something that I read not too long ago. Taken from a little bathroom book of inspirational thoughts (why do such books exist? inspiration on the potty!!) it told the tale of a man who jogged everyday at the park. One day at the start of Winter, he woke to find that the trail had been covered with snow. He was the first to arrive at the trail so there weren't any footprints to follow but he had traveled the trail so often that he knew its general twists and turns. He forged through and finished his daily jog. ...It was a story about faith ~ About waking up one day and having to faithfully follow the trail that you know is there even though you can see it.
My story ~the one that's been lurking ~ begins like this... Mr. Blessing, my dreamy husband, and I suddenly found oursevles unemployed in the weeks before last Christmas (yes, just weeks ago). But that's only the first sentence of this story. The second is this: When I went to bed that night, there was a verse just for me in the sequence of Psalms that I'd been reading every night... (And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us, And establish the work of our hands for us; Yes, establish the work of our hands. -Ps 90:17)

I'm excited to tell you all the pieces! But let me leave you with this for today... There's a computer printed paper sign on my fridge now. It's been there since the morning after...
Pin It button on image hover