Sleeping Beauties

Spring into Spring with these darling vintage pillowcase dresses. Yes, ....... I know... lots of you are still knee deep in snow but I promise you Spring is on the way. :) I have been busy as a bee working in my studio on "new" old dresses for the little ones. Once slept upon, now these old pillow cases are adorable dresses. I search far and wide for old pillowcases that are in near perfect condition and feature beautiful hand embroidery and crochet laces. Each one I find I think "that is my favorite". I have made these sweet dresses as flower girl dresses, Christening dresses, birthday dresses and for special photos. The fun thing about these cuties are that they are sometimes called "grow with me" dresses, as once they become too short, they can be worn over pantaloons or jeans. Mine have adjustable tie ribbons at the shoulders and each one has a hand crocheted flower or vintage button and bow at the neckline. As each one is a one-of-a-kind they are sure to become heirloom pieces. Going green a pretty way. :)

xo Lynn @ TheVintageNest





Pin It button on image hover