A tour of the Red Bench

RED BENCH ANTIQUES
Silverton, Oregon
by
Marionberry Cottage


One of my favorite "never disappoint" antique malls is located in the small quaint city of Silverton Oregon. On a recent Saturday, I remembered to throw in my camera, so I could share with you this wonderful place where you can find every kind of cottage style


upon arrival, soft comfy overstuffed rose chairs beckon that this is a comfortable and inviting place to shop


A good time to drool over the fab collection of depression glass displayed artfully in crisp white cabinets. The collection of wall art with beautiful roses was incredible!

On to the next "room" we step back into time with country cottage style. This reminds me so much of my grandparents farm and the things they cherished.


on to the next, I could play dress up here!
What a wonderful collection vintage apparel.


*giggle*
Anyone who knows me all too well, knows that
this is a destination stop for me-
I am crazy, passionate and obsessed with old linens!


Imagine my delight as I enter this tucked away alcove of vintage treasures~
and my DH says uh oh, we are gonna be here a while....


After I finally drug myself out of the linen closet with an arm load,
I decided I could just move into this romantic pink room!
I stayed in here quite a spell too...

A light and bright room overlooking the river below, I fell in love with this pretty pink roses bench. I think it might be an inspiration to create my own!


A place for vintage kiddy treasures...I actualy saw a doll clothes carrier just like my daughter owned--guess at 29 her items are vintage now too!


And last but not least, this French European inspired room was a delight to visit with the rich colors of that decorating style. I hated to leave, but DH had enough after over an hour. It was time to move on. I decided the next time I return, it will be when I am by myself!

I hope you enjoyed this fun tour as much as I did. When you get a chance, stop by my website to see just how much I do enjoy the cottage style and my love for recreating and repurposing yesterdays treasures into tomorrows heirlooms!

Debbi
Marionberry Cottage

Pin It button on image hover