Grey Is The New Black

Here in the east we are in the midst of yet another thunderstorm. This endless humidity has led me, and a few other women I know, to try to focus on the idea of cool, dry, crisp autumn weather. Almost chilly weather. Personally, I cannot wait. So I decided not to wait. And dear reader, Etsy is teeming with romantic, grey-is-the-new-black, vintage-inspired lovelies for the cool, dry, crisp air that will (I hope) eventually happen. Click on the photos to be transported to cooler, dryer air and unique, romantic grey must-haves....in Etsy stores...


Isn't this 40's blazer with a velvet collar a great staple?


This bib dress is called "The French Connection"...isn't it fabulous?



I made these grey velvet cuffs .....with antique French components... for fall and winter...
Here's a great top that we can use now!
This dark grey scarf is multi-functional...

This grey velvet jacket is amazing, isn't it?

This skirt is called "winterwoods skirt"...adorable!


This sweater-dress can be worn two different ways....what a great wrap!

Don't forget our chilly toes!

And let's not forget the holiday festivities that bring us in from the cold!

I don't want to wish away any season, but enough is enough...perhaps it will stop raining tomorrow!

All my best to you,

Leslie

Pin It button on image hover