Today I played ...

Today I played with some of my favorite dishes, silver, and linens ...  fresh flowers from the produce market.

I gathered everything in a vintage wire basket
and
set the stage outside on a gorgeous afternoon.


I pulled a scrolly portion of an iron fence into the picture ...
and
a rusty tin pitcher ..
both tarnished and aged to perfection.


The tattered, chippy white painted carriage house doors make for the perfect backdrop ... a cottage blue table ... the same color as the sky today.


I had fun arranging ... and playing


... and re-arranging and playing some more.
Taking photo after photograph.

I brought out some strawberries.
What a wonderful pop of color they added to the vignette!

Tucked a sweet little bird and nest with a few stray flowers into a pretty vintage china cup ... would make a nice petite centerpiece on any table.
I hope you have enjoyed viewing what I did today 
and
are encouraged to bring out your toys and have a playdate of your own soon!

Have a fun filled weekend and go ahead, play a little ...
xo
Pin It button on image hover