Let me introduce you...




That's Me on the left Tricia, and Janet on the Right

Allow me to introduce you to my dear friend Janet from Sweet Talk / Rubbish. Some of you may know her from her famous booths in Round Top/Warrenton Antique Week events, but if you don't know her quickly take this lesson and join us in being a Sweet Talk / Rubbish fan...believe me, It won't be HARD!
Her booths at the Round Top/Warrenton Texas shows are candy for the eye...but did you know you can get your Sweet Talk fix any time? You don't have to wait to see her in the Spring & Fall Antique Weeks in Texas you can just jump on over to her website and she satisfy your craving!

Did you know that you can read all about Janet's business and keep up to the minute by reading her awesome BLOG , tons of fun reading....and other industry news!

Did you know that you can join Sweet Talk on Facebook? Well DUH! Check it out today and become a fan of the page ASAP!

And if that wasn't enough you can also find her on ETSY! I am sure that you will love her little ETSY Shop...go check it out today!

Did you know that you can sign up to be on Janet's monthly newsletter list? PLEASE jump right on this...she gives packets of her Sweet Talk cards away every month! You could be the next winner...but you can't win if you don't sign up! Visit her website for details on signing up today!


I sound excited you say? Well you would be too, I am the lucky gal that gets to see Janet from Sweet Talk this Friday she is going to spend the weekend with me at my upcoming Summer Antique Show in Round Top Texas, for details about the show visit Me, The Red Door Antiques by going to Web Site, Blog, Twitter or My Facebook Page.

Pin It button on image hover