Brimfield Summer Antique Week...

Yeah...I'm talk'n to you!  Who else do you think I would be talk'n to!  I wanted to let you know that you still have time to make your plans and get your hiney's out here to
Brimfield Summer Antique Week.

You won't want to miss it!  Come see me in my normal spot in the Central Park Field, just behind the Famous Pilgrim Sandwich Man.  Space #2....

Fore more information about the show please visit the shows web site by clicking on this link...


Looking forward to seeing you there!  Come see me BRIGHT & EARLY Tuesday!  For more information about me or my shop....visit our Website or Blog today! 

Don't forget to sign up for our email list...to receive show schedule info and shop events! Check out the website for details!

The Red Door Antiques
Eddyville, KY
Pin It button on image hover