White Wednesday Dressing the Cupboard


How fun to share my ""holiday cupboard" over here at
 the French Cupboard Vintage Journal! 


A few years ago I found the perfect pieces to use as display
 at one of my booth spaces.  I "married" this old cupboard and small dresser
 into one of my favorite pieces.
 At some point I decided I didn't want to sell it so it came home with me,
 and I'm so glad that I did.
 Now it holds whatever fun collectibles and decor
 I have for the upcoming season and holiday.
 I recently dressed it for fall, so take a peek.





































Soon I'll be adding pumpkins and hints of  Halloween.
Thanks so much for coming by.

Please visit Kathleen over at Faded Charm
for White Wednesday.



have a wonderful week,
love,
Debra
Pin It button on image hover