White Wednesday - Studio Doors

 I have been telling myself for weeks that the sleeping porch studio at our Blessing Farmhouse was getting a makeover and I can finally open the doors to share a peek inside.  I really wanted linen curtains but with 11 windows, that was not financially possible so I used a cotton utility fabric for a super cheap $2 per yard!
 
The cutting table is actually the counter from a store where I used to be a vendor.  I had always admired it because of the old door on the top.  Anyone who steps in our home knows that I'm a little nutty about old doors and windows.  I love to use them to fill empty corners and add character.   
So it was super exciting when we discovered that a friend of ours works with the demolition crews here locally and has a couple storage units filled with cool old pieces!  I LOVE the old door that we were able to get from him.  

 It has a built in doorbell! 
But for me, it's a great backdrop for photos.

And for adding character to otherwise un-lovely walls.
If only I could figure out how to get to the light switch that is now hidden behind the doors!
Guess I still have some re-arranging to do.

Posted by Polly ~ Counting Your Blessings
Pin It button on image hover