Voila! ... French Inspiration

These past few weeks {months?} I have been super busy preparing for Fall shows and events.
Yesterday I ran out of price tags and thought I would make up some simple "French" tags.
These were quick and easy to make ... I kept mine plain and simple, they're just price tags ... but you could really jazz these up and make awesome gift tags! Here's my method ...
Supplies:
card stock
old french dictionary pages
hole punch
tag shaped punch
twine
super 77 spray adhesive
 I sprayed my card stock with adhesive and covered with pages of dictionary ... I  like to put them on at different angles for a layered look ... the edges have great aging on them. I trimmed around the paper so that I could see were I could punch out tags and got busy punching.
 Within a few minutes I had a whole pile of cute little price tags.
 The last thing I did was tie on some twine ... this is probably the most time consuming part ... but worth it .... look at these sweet little French inspired tags I have now to use on all my goods!
Please link on up and share your inspiration with us below ; )
xo
Jill {Gypsy Brocante}

Pin It button on image hover