Voila! ... French Inspiration

Welcome everyone ... This past weekend I was selling my wares at a local Philadelphia market, Clover Market ... with my friend/partner/fellow FC member, Beth ... we always manage to work a little "French" into our displays.
Above is a little vignette I managed to snap a photo of before it was ransacked by hungry customers!
I made about eight faux French grain sack pillows the week before and they were a hit, each one sold ... I'm working on more for this week's upcoming show. Do you recognize the chalkboard from a previous Voila! post?
Beth has these new purses in her fall line ....... they are to-die-for! Vintage canvas, hand stamped and just so ohh-la-la French inspired.  Beth's promised me one for Christmas ... can't wait!

Did you find any French inspiration on your travels this week?
Did you create any?
Please share with us all ... link on up!

xo
Jill {Gypsy Brocante}

Pin It button on image hover