Voila - French Angels

I just adore the old French angels image that we are using this year for French Cupboard's Holiday Market!  I love it so much that I've been making all kinds of little holiday gifts with it.  This was a super simple and cheap gift.  Vanilla candles from the dollar store, old sheet music, a bit of glass glitter and some twine.  I used hot glue to put it all together (because I'm a glutton for having at least one finger burned everyday) but a glue stick would work just as well.

Our sweet angel, Jill (Gypsy Brocante) isn't able to be our hostess today but she will be back!  In the meantime, I hope that you'll join us this week as we begin the countdown to Christmas and enjoy some French Inspiration.
Posted by: Polly ~ Counting Your Blessings 





Pin It button on image hover