Voila! .. French inspiration


Okay ... will someone please tell me what today is?!
I have just spent half of my morning thinking it was WEDNESDAY!!
Not until I was bringing in the trash cans a few moments ago did the light bulb go off ... wait, trash day, Thursday, VOILA! .... and so here I am late with this week's post and my apologies. 
I guess taking off last Thursday for Thanksgiving really messed up my inner alarm clock ; )


I've been excited to show all of y'all my little French inspired skate girls!!
I've "dolled" up some second hand ice-skates into romantic Christmas decor ...


A little glitter, moss, burlap and twine ....


And ... VOILA! ..... a sweet French inspired decoration for my mantel.


Joyeux noel!!
Link up below to share your latest inspiration ....

xo
Jill {Gypsy Brocante}
Pin It button on image hover