Paper Wedding Cake

Not only are we getting ready for a wedding here at our farmhouse. We are also preparing for The Vintage Market.  Fortunately, some of the display pieces can play double duty.
I know there are lots of super-artists out there that could probably do a much more "professional" job than I did with this paper wedding cake but none of them live at my house so my method will have to suffice.  I covered old hat boxes (not vintage - just ugly ones that I've gotten over the years on sale at craft places.  Don't ask me why I bought ugly hat boxes in the first place but I'm glad I did because it made this project so easy).  Different shades of book paper, a whole lot of hot glue and a few ugly hat boxes and what to do you know, we have a wedding cake!

Posted by: Polly ~ Counting Your Blessings
Pin It button on image hover