Metamorphasis Monday

Several weeks ago I was at a local thrift shop (the kind of place that should be called "Ed's Bargains" ~ just a menagarie of stuff laying on the floors and stacked on folding tables). It's been on that corner for years but it looked like a dump so I didn't bother visiting until that day when we had occasion to step inside. I actually found some unique old things (of course! Shame on me for judging a book by its cover).


I saw this box spring standing by itself near the restrooms. I left it there... because, really, what could a person need with a 1900 box spring? But a week later I couldn't stop thinking about the possibilities. I've seen them at Marburger and other shows used as walls or ceilings for booths (great creative way to display items but in real life, what was I going to do with it?). Well, I had a heck of time convincing my husband, let me tell you. But I think it'll be one of my most fun decorating tools ever. Today it's on the mantle...


Do you have any ideas that I should try?

Pin It button on image hover