Springn' Up

With spring just over a week away, ivy plants are springn' up everywhere. Ivy plants are some of the best indoor plants to care for, as they don't require a lot of maintance. Just a clip here or there a bit of water when their thirsy. They don't ask for a lot, but give a big punch to your interiors.

I decided to share some of the ways I pot my ivy plants at home. The plant above is potted in an old crock...perfect for the kitchen.

This one, is in an old ironstone soup tureen that was missing it's lid.

This little ivy is still planted in it's ugly "store" pot, I just wrapped it with a jute ribbon and some muslin...no more ugly store pot.

Wanna another really inexpensive way to fancy up your ugly "store" pots...this one is in a large cleaned out can of tomato sauce. Wrap the can with some burlap and add a touch of lace...cute, huh. It's also a great way to re-purpose something that would have otherwise ended up in landfills.

I also brought out some of my garden decor to add a touch of the outside...inside.

And finally, I replaced the inserts on my hutch with good ol' chicken wire...can't get much more outdoorsy than that. It also makes a great place to clip up some old photos.
What have you done to spring up your home?
~Andrea from Faded Plains

Pin It button on image hover