Back Porch Style Show

I had hoped to work on my back porch yesterday afternoon but the rain just wouldn't let up. So I thought I'd show you the previous years of porch fashion. Maybe you can help me decide on colors for this year...

First, let me say that curtains are necessary because the view on the other side of the large curtain is not thrilling and the afternoon sun is pretty strong too. The first couple years that we lived here, our little back porch haven was sweet and breezy. Shabby Chic curtains that were dreamy but not very colorful.

This was my favorite set of curtains ~ Cath Kidston's Rosalie. I used these until they were in shreds!

These Country Living curtains were gorgeous indoors but on the porch they were a bit too heavy.

After the Kidston curtains began to give the "stranded on a deserted island" look, I went with a vintage rose print.

Any ideas for this year?


Posted by Polly ~ Counting Your Blessings
Pink Saturday
Porch Magazine has put out a call for your porch photos!
Pin It button on image hover