Sweet Breezes

A couple weeks ago I had an unusual conversation with my 9 year old daughter. We were standing over a most scrumptious smelling box and debating which of the gifted sample size soaps that we loved the most. She lined up the varieties on the table and said, "I can't decide... This one smells like honey candy and this one is pretty like a flower but this one smells like the wind."

I had been packing giftbags bound for various destinations and Marie, from Savon Marie, had gifted an amazing amount of soaps for the bags. She graciously sent a few extra and said I could pick a couple that I liked. I let my daughter make a selection and she has been hiding it from her brothers, using it sparingly. But who am I to say she's being silly? I hid my vanilla fleur de lis from the boys and from my daughter. *smiles*

Here's a little info about Savon Marie...
At Savon Marie, we make hand crafted soap to order using quality ingredients. We also offer complementary items including Body Wash, Lotion Spray, and Luxury Body Mist. You will be delighted with our variety of fragrance choices, and your skin will benefit from formulas containing goat milk, oatmeal, honey, aloe, and a variety of botanicals.
Our products are reminiscent of everything we love about the south of France with just a little romance. In fact, we are inspired by all things French. However, some of our favorite inspirations have come from our customers. We love our customers, and we are very proud of our excellent record of customer service. We look forward to seeing you soon at http://www.savonmarie.com/
Posted by: Polly - Counting Your Blessings

Pin It button on image hover