Vintage Black Friday ... No.06

Ahhhhhhhhhh .... hot, lazy days of summer have finally settled upon us ... perfect time to grab your girlfriends and head out for a day of shopping at the flea market.

That's exactly what I did last Friday ... and knowing this Friday was 
"Vintage Black Friday"
I took as many pictures as I could featuring ... what else? ...
... vintage black ...


If I would have had room in the car, those wicker chairs
would have come home with me ; )
The old motorcycle was one of my favorites!
 
Black does chippy and shabby very nicely ... take the tin pitcher for example ... would look smashing filled with white {or pink} roses.


and I can't help but share this sign once again {I posted about it on my site}
It just brings a smile to my face.

Hope you enjoyed what I spied for VBF last week what do you have to share?
Link on up so we all can see.

Have a wonderful Holiday weekend !!

XO
Jill from Gypsy Brocante

Pin It button on image hover