Voila! .... French Inspiration

Hello and welcome to Voila! ... A blog party to share and inspire 
anything "French" !!
Here's a little French chair makeover I did a while back ...
 I was lucky to find these two beauties curbside {at a neighbor's house} on my way to the grocery store ... even luckier that they spied me pickin' their trash and asked me if I wanted to come back for the matching table the following week .... uhmmm, YES!!
 Two coats of black spray paint in a satin finish ...

 A little black table I already had ... perfect to complete the trio ...
 Faux French grain sacks ... new burlap stenciled with black acrylic paint ... washed a few times to give it a time worn look.


... And ...
Voila!
a brand "new" French set ... all under the price of $10 !!
{considering I had most supplies on hand and the chairs were FREE}

Thanks for stopping by ... looking forward to what you are sharing today,
link on up and let's be inspired ; )

xo

Pin It button on image hover