Voila! ... French Inspiration

Welcome all!
Here's a project I've just been dying to try.
I've seen these cute prints just about everywhere, especially Etsy.
They didn't look too difficult so I gave it a go and I was very pleased with my results. Untill I took a closer look...a closer look AFTER I had already printed, cut out, mounted, and framed my new "art".
I believe my mistake is pretty obvious. Do you see it?

Yep. My French bumble bee and wreath is flying upside down on my page!
Do you think anyone will notice?

Graphics Fairy as usual was my source for the graphic ... I thank you kindly!
One simple page of a yellowing dictionary did the trick for the paper ... put it right into the paper feed and hit print.

The vintage frame I dug out of the basement, gave it a quick shine with windex ...
and ...
Voila! French inspired "art"

Looking forward to what all of you have to share this week ... link on up and inspire us!!

xo
Jill {Gypsy Brocante}
Pin It button on image hover