Voila! ... French Inspiration

Incomplete.
If You were grading me on my progress this week ...
this is the grade you would have to award me.
Incomplete.
But, I would LOVE to show you my progress to date !!
 Last week I gathered all the salvaged boards I'd been storing up for this project.
French inspired shop signs.
I was able to get them all painted and distressed ... ready to go ...
 I went to my copy center and had all my images blown up to fit the various boards.
My thought was to use "old fashioned" carbon paper to transfer my designs onto the boards.
Well, that didn't work out so well ...
For some reason {maybe the softness of the paint} I couldn't get the transfer to take ...
But I was determined ...
and started the process of hand lettering.
I hate working on hand lettering!
So ..... this is as far as I've come this week ... it's slow going but I WILL finish these boards by hand, like it or not!
I will also share their completion in a future post ...... I'll be anxious to see what my final grade is ; )
Now, get busy and link on up all your fabulousness below!

xo
Jill {Gypsy Brocante}
Pin It button on image hover