Everyday Beauty

When I heard about A Beautiful Life, I knew it was something that I wanted the French Cupboard to participate in because so much of what Steve and I want for this community is about cultivating both the beauty and the balance of work and home. Many of us work from home and although we love what we do, it can still become unbalanced.


In my life this week, finding balance has truly meant finding small everyday beauties... taking breaks... stealing moments. I purposed a walk from this room to that every afternoon. Here are some simple things that caught my eye and gave me joy...


Because it is afterall the simple, everyday joys that bring balance.

As we work from our kitchen conference rooms this week, let us not forget why we work from home and whom we work at home to be near.


Pin It button on image hover