Just setting here pondering...


wondering if Spring is ever gonna come...wondering what task I should start next....and thinking there are just not enough hours in the day...


I would like to introduce myself, after going through 2 weeks without electricity in the past Ice Storm this is really one of my first official post!


My name is Tricia, and I have the pleasure of owning and operating a 7,000 sq ft shop in Western Kentucky. We specialize in Unique Country Antiques, with a garden/industrial flair. We do some shows on the road and are preparing now for our shows in Round Top, Texas which are right around the corner.


I would like to take a moment to thank The Vintage Journal for inviting me to be a part of the blog, as I am honored to say the least!


Drop on by my blog for up to the minute details on what we are up to! We have attached a few photos from our last show...come see us sometime!
http://www.thereddoorantiques.blogspot.com/








Posted by Picasa
Pin It button on image hover