Faux Art - Lace

I'm recreating this week. Taking inspiration from the beautiful creations of other artists to get my creativity flowing again. It's a fun way to try new projects and to repurpose some of those oddities that I have laying around.

This lace lantern was a simple project that I couldn't wait to do! I plan on hanging them all over the back porch. I pick up old Mason jars whenever I come across an inexpensive box of them. We use them for drinking glasses, flower vases, paper clips, pencils, etc. But when I saw a lace lantern in the Magnolia Pearl wedding photos in Romantic Country Magazine, I knew I'd found a project that I would adore!

Posted by: Counting Your Blessings


Be sure to check out the real artist at:

Original Inspiration - Magnolia Pearl - Romantic Country Magazine

(Return to Thrifty Treasures)

Pin It button on image hover