BOO

Ten years ago we moved to the country. We literally live on a little country lane with dirt tracks and grass in the middle. Our mail box is a half mile away. Our first Halloween, with sadness, I realized no little ghosts and goblins would be ringing our doorbell that year so now I do two things. Number one, I invite friends over for a Halloween dinner which usually consist of brunswick stew, homemade cheese crackers and fresh apple cake with caramel frosting....yum! And the other thing is to make Halloween things for my Etsy shop. Since I sell vintage in my online shop I always incorporate some vintage items in the Halloween party hats or cake toppers. I love making these fun toppers and hope you enjoy seeing them. Have a great and spooktacular week! xo Lynn @ The Vintage Nest and One Little Candle.

Party Hat or Cake Topper or Gift Topper with vintage clock charm



Spooky Spider Party Hat, Cake or Gift Topper ....featuring vintage black hem tape and black spider web papers.


The old witch's spells book featuring a vintage book, old skeleton key and a vintage watch charm with vintage black tulle and other creepy things. :)


Pin It button on image hover