Silver & Vintage Black

Photobucket
It's bitter cold here in the Midwest! Definitely no need for an ice bucket but I had to share it with you. It's been tucked away for so long, I forgot that I had it. It's terribly heavy with an old Pyrex glass bowl sealed inside it. But I tipped it over to see if it had any markings. Nope, just a $2 Goodwill tag.


I found these old mint julep cups on one of our buying trips last Summer. And, yes, I include many Goodwill stops during our buying trips. These cups however were from a quaint resale shop in Door County. Oh how I miss Summer! Time is flying by (it's almost the last Silver Sunday) but Winter seems to be so very long!

Photobucket

But Vintage Black Friday has come back to save the day!

Yep - right here at French Cupboard!

Linky up with us on Friday and show off your tattered, chippy, vintage, black treasures.

The fun begins this coming Friday, February 5th!

Return to Silver Sunday

Posted by: Polly - Counting Your Blessings

Pin It button on image hover