A Paper Trail

I'm a magazine junkie. Even though nothing compares to the creativity in the blogging community, I'm still drawn to a good old fashioned paper magazine. I love to take my time and really enjoy them. Since this last weekend was a holiday, it was a good excuse to get away from the computer and relax with my magazines. While I was leafing through my new issues, I was delighted to see how many of our creative members have popped up in the magazines this Spring!
My Petite Maison's flower pots shown above in Romantic Country...
Painted White's paper posies in Somerset Life...
One of our Nest gals, Verbena Nested Treasures in Romantic Country...

A friend from our sister site, Ruby Begonia's blossoms in Romantic Homes...


And, of course, we love Shabby Fufu so I immediately looked over her pictures and noticed some cards from one of our wholesaler's in the bottom corner.

We created a Spring/Summer catalog recently. It's our first one and I've been waiting for the right time to show it off. This seems like the perfect time to continue the paper trail so if you'd like to see more from our creative gals, take a look through our Spring/Summer catalog...


Pin It button on image hover