Sweet Harvest Farms

Is that a gorgeous picture, or what?! A little over a year ago PORCH Magazine was doing a Valentines issue about different types of romantic things: Romantic Paperie, Romantic Textiles, etc. I was searching for some bloggers to add to the Romantic Rustic area when I found Sweet Harvest Farms. I couldn't take my eyes off her photos. Like most artists, she was skeptical about anyone using her photos, even if it was for a magazine. PORCH was a year younger then and not quite as well known so I didn't blame her. We worked together a bit and it was the start of a sweet friendship.

I thought you might like to get to know CJ too...

It has been almost 30 yrs. since I began my small and humble business. I have always taken pride in being able to offer not only the unique, primitive, shabby tid-bits and homemade bath and body, but also other items and creations of the highest quality possible. That's what Sweet Harvest Farms has always aspired to and what my customers have come to expect.


The good Lord has blessed me with an abundance of talent and I love being able to share it with others. I feel He requires that of all of us. From my All Natural Luxurious Homemade Soap to Aromatic Potpourri and my Whimsical Folk Art, I find it fulfilling to know that others enjoy and appreciate the things that bring me joy as well!

What inspires her: Nature & Other Artisans that give of themselves to the needs of others. Everyone deserves a little something to make them smile! It’s not always about the money.
-Cheers, Cynthia Young Jennings ( CJ) Sweet Harvest Farms-
I have appreciated CJ's boldness from the very start, whether it's about her photos or about her relationship with God. If her words or her photos have captured you as they did me, you can visit CJ's shop HERE or her blog HERE

Pin It button on image hover