Sunroom Sneak Peek for White Wednesday


Hi there...
it's Debra from Common Ground.

One of my real pleasures is changing out my sunroom decor,
for the new season or holiday.
It's attached to my kitchen,
so visually it's a big part of how I decorate.

While I might love French Country
this space is totally "cottage".




I thought I'd share a little from my baker's rack
that's always changing for the seasons.




I found this Guy Wolff Pottery
at Restoration Hardware this fall.



All the pieces weren't white,
so my handy gallon of paint did the trick.



My miniature garden and some squirrels
are joining the turkey today.







Please join me Friday for the rest of the Sunroom.
at

Vintage Inspiration Friday


every Friday at

for the fun!

Now please visit Kathleen at
for more wonderful whites!


love,
Debra

Pin It button on image hover