White Wednesday - Nellies Barn Sale

 Last weekend the Blessing Farmhouse was feeling a little naked.
We dug into our storage areas and brought out all kinds of goodies to the Nellies Barn Sale.  I was sharing space with my mom and a friend.  I think we pretty well took over poor Nellie's lawn.    Here a few of our "white" corners...
 I ordered another ruffle lamp just in time for the sale.  Those of you who follow my blog might remember that I made my previous ruffle lamp into a skirt to wear to the Boho Ball at Na-Da.

 We had a sweetly old fashioned bath & body area with soaps made by our very own Sweet Harvest Farms.

And, of course, I was dipping candles at about 11:00 p.m. the night before the sale.  Because I'm insane!  
Hope your White Wednesday is crazy beautiful.

Posted by: Polly ~ Counting Your Blessings
Pin It button on image hover