Voila! ... French Inspiration


Lavender ... fresh and lovely lavender ... a favorite plant to many of us, me included.
The end of June to mid August is the height of the lavender season in France.
I can only imagine what walking through a lavender field must smell like ... I'm sure it's intoxicating!

Since I won't be touring the fields of France this summer I thought the next best think {well maybe?} would be making some new lavender sachets for my closets and drawers.

 Easy and simple burlap bags stitched up and filled with lavender buds ...
 A little French stamping and tied up with a scrap of fabric ribbon with purple flowers.
 Adds a small touch of the scent of Provence every time I open my closet ... Voila!

Link on up and share any of your French inspiration.

xo


Pin It button on image hover