Voila! ... French Inspiration

Hello everyone! I didn't create anything French this past week, however, I did manage to take a little vintage {my favorite!} shopping trip to France ... via Etsy .... come on and check out my "purchases"!



Vintage dress from the 50's ... pretty floral print in blues, greens and tan.



... amazing purse ... just big enough for my essentials!


Dreamy vintage leather platform shoes in the perfect camel color ... ooh-la-la


French straw Hat ... not too small ... not too big ... VERY chic, I must say.


A little bit of sparkle around my neck.
Vintage necklace.


A splash of fresh rose water behind my ears and on my wrist ....


Grab a pair of retro sunnies and I'm off to stroll the streets of Paris!
I hope I've inspired you to shop for some vintage French goodies for yourself or just for fun, like I have!

xo

Pin It button on image hover