Voila! ... French Inspiration

I'm sharing today some ultra quick French inspiration ... a quick fix for my kitchen blackboard!
Here is the before ... pretty but boring when it's left unadorned.
 I pulled some French wording from the Graphic Fairy's "French Collection" ... found here.
My "go to" source for any graphic inspiration.

 I did the lettering first ... knowing it wouldn't be perfect, knowing it would be off center, knowing I could balance out the mistakes with the flourishes ....
This was a fun project ... next I'd like to try an entire menu ... that would look cool!
  ... and Viola! ... a new "old" chalk board sign straight from a sidewalk cafe in Paris ... now if I could just get some fresh croissants in the empty covered dish!
Can't wait to see what you have to share today on your French inspired menu! Link on up below ... and thank you for joining in the fun!
xo
Jill {Gypsy Brocante}

Pin It button on image hover