Voila! ... French Inspiration


Hello!

This past week didn't leave much creative time for me ... preparing and cleaning up after hurricane Irene was a time consuming chore and I managed to set my kitchen a blaze last Thursday, therefor spent even more time cleaning up some smoke damage. That being said ... please forgive me for not having much creative energy of my own these past few days!

I do have a little "French" style question for you to ponder today ... and maybe, as you are pondering, you will be inspired to try something new ... a new French hairdo!

My question is ... if you HAD to choose ... what kind of girl are you?
A French braid gal or a French twist lady?
Take a look ... the answer may not be as easy as you thought ........


{source}


{source}


{source}


{source}




Well?
Have you picked?
Me?
Nope.
Too hard ... I love,love,love both of these classic French styles.
I did say if you HAD to pick though ... okay, I would go with the twist.
The twist suits me better ... hanging strands of hair drives me nuts ... looks pretty, but I like everything off my face.
Looking forward to hearing what you have to say ... thanks for playing a long!
xo
Jill {Gypsy Brocante}


Pin It button on image hover