Voila! ... just back from France !!

Yesterday I wanted to do something special for my Daughter's birthday that is coming up this weekend .... it's a big one 20! ... She's always wanted to visit Paris, so I thought "Why not?" .... doesn't everyone take off for France on a whim?
 Enjoy the photo tour ... I took many pictures to share with you!
Lovely gardens we strolled thru ...
flowers in bloom everywhere ...
We stopped and watched an artist create ...
We toured grand French parlors ....
... and country farm houses ...
OH! ... and the shopping ... incredible!!
We stopped for a snack ... crepes, of course, at a small bistro ...
How did we manage to do it all in one day? ... and under $100 for two?
{including food and travel expenses}
Right here:
What a great day we had creating memories ... maybe next year for her 21st birthday we can do the "real thing" .... if you want to see more of our trip to France Philadelphia, I'll be posting more on my personal blog later today ... until then ... au revoir!

xo Jill {Gypsy Brocante}

Pin It button on image hover