White Wednesday & French Inspiration Tomorrow!

Pardon me while I wax nostalgic for a bit.
This week while I was getting some projects together, I sat at my computer wondering what I could put on disc so as to free up hard drive space. I came across some photos that I had taken last year before the brick & mortar shop, Vintage Living, closed its doors. The owner, Rebecca, did such an amazing job with her displays! And I was fortunate enough to get a few good pictures.

So this week I used some of the photos of her old mannequins to make a set of of lace trimmed cards. I love the buttons on that white corset in the first photo! Just little bitty things - I always wonder when I see these old corsets, how in the world did real women actually fit into them? Oh how I adore vintage style. Is it wrong to take so much joy in garments that were so obviously painful?

You can visit Rebecca's blog HERE and her online boutique HERE.

Pin It button on image hover