Lovely With Linen


I've got my eye on a few new linen blouses for this season. And......I know just what I'm going to accessorize them with.....cuff bracelets! Easy, and comfortable. I thought I'd share some gorgeous cuffs from the webshelves of some very talented Etsy artisans, and a few I've sewn myself. I hope you enjoy these small works of art... The one above is crocheted by Martha of twoknit.etsy.com. Click on the photo to go to her shop.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out these crocheted cotton beauties from CoquelicotSalon.etsy.com - stackable! Click on photo below to reach these delicate bracelets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look what Annie of AnniesWearableArt.etsy.com has created below. Isn't the color exquisite?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few cuff bracelets I've been sewing up in my webshop lesliejanson.etsy.com. I'm having such fun with these............ using vintage grain sack textiles, vintage jewelry parts and buttons................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and get ready for this.................you must visit her store and zoom in on this one...

Look at this little treasure Leigh has below in her store GarboCollection.etsy.com!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you visit the very talented Benjamin at editionbw.etsy.com, you can feast your eyes on this little wonder below............... how elegant this will be with a linen blouse!

OK, only time for a few more beauties.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These come from the talent of Esther and Estella of staroftheeast.etsy.com. The bracelet below is from their store, and they've called it "Sea Urchin"............. click on it to travel off to their store............

To enjoy more wearable art for your summer linen blouse... go to lacamelot.etsy.com to see the "Queen Victoria Cuff" , or coquet.etsy.com to see their incredible woven paper cuff bracelets, and go visit elizabethwren.etsy.com to check out her "Spring Romance" cuff bracelet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All my best to you -

Leslie

Pin It button on image hover