Romancing the Sideboard

Hi Everyone!
wishing you a wonderful Valentine's Week.



Each new season or holiday I really enjoy re-doing my hall sideboard, 
that's right next to the kitchen.



I love white chippy furniture as a backdrop
for all my holiday and seasonal vintage goodies. 



This month I went romantic with an old candy box,
vintage Valentines, and a chippy pie server holding rosy antique teapots.


This is my little Lefton ceramic candy box


And a pink vintage putz house that refused to leave after Christmas!


I layered a couple of old mirrors,
and I think I may keep them here for awhile.


Old Russell Stovers mega candy box.
(someone had a real sweet tooth!)



teapot for two


And vintage cake servers in a pink depression glass ice bucket 









I'm linking to White Wednesday



and the very first WOW


So glad you dropped by,
Hug and Kiss your Sweeties!!
love,
Debra
Pin It button on image hover